Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Desperate Plea!

Hey yall. So basically I kind of *ahem* fucked my computer in the ass. I was trying to replace the RAM sticks, and I accidentally fried my motherboard. I bought a replacement, but I lost everything that was on my computer. Textures, Sims, everything. So basically, there is no need for me to create anymore! I will do random things for myself. Sorry for all of this shit, but I really had no intentions of it ending this way. In my obituary, you can say "Gone too soon." Well. I guess if I get things running again, I will start posting again, but until then. Buh-bye. xox

P.S.

If anyone has any of Marie Antoinette's retextures, please send them to me A.S.A.P. I need them. :)

1 comment:

  1. Vinny I've heard some comments or rumors about how you got the textures(?)

    I do not know if true, if that be true if I did not deserve any respect and I am forced to put aside all your downloads published on my website.

    If that is not true wait a good explanation on this matter.

    A post open to the public would be fine with your excuses or explanations.

    ReplyDelete